Our citizenship classes prepare clients for the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) exam. Most classes take place after 5 p.m., and last 10 weeks. Classes are held each quarter, please contact SER office for dates and times. The class cost is $125, which includes the N-400 preparation, a book/study guide on U.S. History and government, and other instructional materials.
If you have any questions about the citizenship process or classes, please contact SER at (316) 264-5372.
Next class schedule and details soon to be announced please be on the look out or contact our office directly.
To apply for citizenship, you need:
- 5 years residency in the United States (3 years if married to a U.S. Citizen)
- Be able to read and write in English
- Pay the fee of $725
- Two passport-style photos (available for a fee at most drug stores and the post office)
To take the citizenship test in Spanish, you must:
- Be at least 55 years old and be a U.S. resident for at least 15 years
- Be at least 50 years old and a resident of the U.S. for at least 20 years
All immigration information is subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, please visit www.uscis.gov.